The Phoenix Companies Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Phoenix Companies

Actuarial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Phoenix Companies in July 2013.

A phone screen and then an on-site interview which is 4-hour long including a lunch interview.

Interview Questions
    • What model did you use for reserving during your internship?   Answer Question

Actuarial Intern Interview

Got a phone interview with a manager after a current employee's referral. Easy and straight forward interview questions. Remember to ask questions.

standard

Actuarial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied through college or university – interviewed at The Phoenix Companies in June 2012.

One-on-one interviews with hiring manager, actuarial students, and program director

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at The Phoenix Companies in June 2010.

Went in to speak to an advisor who promised he would find me a job. Of course I have yet to hear back from anyone in the organization. Headhunters are only in it to get corporations to commit and just leave everyone out to dry.

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Phoenix Companies in March 2010.

As I was hired more than thirty years ago I can not make an accurate assessment of the job interview process. But, since I accepted the employment offer and had a long career at the company, I must assume the interview process was a good one.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question I was asked, was if I was pregnant. I think this is illegal now, but back then, you could ask anyone almost anything.   View Answer
    Again, as I was hired more than thirty years ago I can not make an accurate assessment of the job negotiation process.