The Phoenix Group

Sales Interview

Sales

Interviewed at The Phoenix Group

Interview Details – Absolutely horrible. Hated it. Bad pay

Interview Question – "What are we going to find out about you 6 months down the line?"   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager
Rocky Mount, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at The Phoenix Group in September 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewing process consisted of reviewing resume with senior and c-level management as well as visiting the facility that the position would be in charge of. Company was very excited about Lean Methodology experience. Big challenges with a lot of opportunity.

Interview Question – Do you feel that your up to the challenge in all the areas that we have discussed?   View Answer

Actuarial Technician Interview

Actuarial Technician

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at The Phoenix Group in July 2010.

Interview Details – everything was good. people were friendly. they did not ask too many weird, hard or random questions. most of it was competency

Interview Questions

Worked for The Phoenix Group? Contribute to the Community!