The Pokemon Co. International Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Pokemon Co. International

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at The Pokemon Co. International.

Interview

HR contacted me via email to schedule phone screening. Hours before the call the HR rep emailed me to cancel. We rescheduled for a later date and time. Again, hours before the call the HR rep emailed to cancel and reschedule the call. When I finally had the opportunity to talk with the HR rep, none of the questions they asked were about my work history or what I could bring to the company. It was a disappointing experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about being in the office from 9 am - 5 pm? How do you feel about your commute?   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at The Pokemon Co. International.

Interview

Extensive but relaxed, quick decision making after two interviews, learned a lot about the company and all expectations that were given during the interview were accurate as I started working here.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a fast paced ever changing environment   Answer Question

Localization Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at The Pokemon Co. International (Bellevue, WA) in April 2012.

Interview

After 20 minute phone screen was invited for in person interview and another one after that.

Interview Questions

• The second interview was framed as a chat with a company director, but he wasn't very chatty.   1 Answer

International Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at The Pokemon Co. International (Bellevue, WA) in June 2010.

Interview

Initially applied through recruiter and received a message to setup a phone interview. Asked general HR questions over the phone. One to one interview focused more on sales and growth strategy, past experiences. Panel interview followed in front of the entire sales team with generally the same questions. Office was clean and quirky, decorated with pokemon merchandise everywhere. HR took an extended amount of time getting back after the interviews to relay not extending an offer. Looked like a fun place to work.

Interview Questions

• What would your sales and growth strategy be for launching into third tier markets?   Answer Question