The Private Bank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Commercial Banking Interview

Commercial Banking
Champaign, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The Private Bank.

Interview Details – FIrst round interview on campus.

Interview Question – What would your enemies say about you?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Commercial Banking Program Interview

Commercial Banking Program
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Private Bank in October 2013.

Interview Details – I was given an invitation for an on campus interview with The Private Bank. The interview was 30 minutes long. The interview consisted of all behavioral questions based off of work experience listed on the resume. Very easy interview in terms of what the questions asked were. Since it was only 30 minutes long, no technical questions were asked. This ended up being a bad thing because there wasn't much you can do impress.

Interview Question – No technical question was given in the interview. The most difficult question the interviewer asked was to give your biggest accomplishment in life.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at The Private Bank.

Interview Details – I emailed my resume to HR, shortly after I was contacted about setting up a phone interview. I spoke to the woman in HR as well as someone in the IT department where I was interviewing. The conversation was about 30 minutes, and they just asked questions about myself and my resume, it was fairly simple. 45 minutes later I got a call back with an offer.

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at The Private Bank in May 2009.

Interview Details – Got a call from HR saying that there was an opening and told me about that job and was wondering If I was interested and I accepted. They had my resume from someone I knew that worked there.

Interview Question – Take us through your resume and questions would stem from there.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none.

Worked for The Private Bank? Contribute to the Community!