The Provident Bank Interview Questions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Provident Bank

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iselin, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at The Provident Bank (Iselin, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

Easy and asked straightforward questions. I would recommend anyone to work here because its friendly and a work hard play hard environment. You learn a lot and meet great people and connections

Middle Market Lending Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iselin, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Provident Bank (Iselin, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

20 minute phone interview asking to talk about the related coursework and how it relates to what you want to do in your career. The entire process was very quick and you hear back within 2 weeks after the phone interview with an email.

PT Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Provident Bank (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

It was almost as if it was not an interview at all, she looked at me. She did not ask me much questions and spoke about herself and her family. She gave me a background check sheet and I filled it out

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at The Provident Bank.

Interview

Two rounds: First with HR then with the Manager

Interview Questions

• Basic questions: Tell me about yourself, Previous Experience, Why do you want to work here.   1 Answer

Trust Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Provident Bank in November 2010.

Interview

The interview was straight forward, with both department heads present. Dicussed what the job entailed and what next steps would be if we proceeded.

Platform Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at The Provident Bank in April 2010.

Interview

Step one: Phone call to screen your online application Step two: Questions about past job responsibiities, i.e., did you supervise others, what were some of the challenges, how did you deal with conflict, etc. Step three: Ask what are your salary requirements Don't give an exact figure when asked.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Provident Bank in June 2009.

Interview

I talked to the branch manager, and the next day I got a call from HR. They asked me some basic questions, and pretty much just offered me the job.