The Reed Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Behavioral Health Case Manager Interview

Behavioral Health Case Manager
Westminster, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at The Reed Group in March 2010.

Interview Details – First I had to interview over the phone with a recruiter who screened for the company. I submitted a resume to her to review and she polished it for me and submitted the resume to the company. I was scheduled for an interview, which was with an HR representative and the clinical supervisor I would be working for. The interview questions were okay, although I can't remember the details of the questions. interview process happened very quickly, which was alarming. I was offered the job the same day I was interviewed.

Negotiation Details – I accepted the position without negotiating. I didn't prepare to negotiate. I was caught off guard by getting the offer the same day I had interviewed.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for The Reed Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Reed Group Behavioral Health Case Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Reed Group employees and interview candidates.