The Reed Group

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Behavioral Health Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at The Reed Group in March 2010.

First I had to interview over the phone with a recruiter who screened for the company. I submitted a resume to her to review and she polished it for me and submitted the resume to the company. I was scheduled for an interview, which was with an HR representative and the clinical supervisor I would be working for. The interview questions were okay, although I can't remember the details of the questions. interview process happened very quickly, which was alarming. I was offered the job the same day I was interviewed.

I accepted the position without negotiating. I didn't prepare to negotiate. I was caught off guard by getting the offer the same day I had interviewed.