The Reed Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Phones Interview

Phones
Broomfield, CO

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at The Reed Group in August 2013.

Interview Details – I was called twice, both times later than previously agreed upon. After two phone interviews, I interviewed with 3 managers who were actually the most uncomfortable when I asked them to describe the company culture. That should have been my first clue.

Interview Question – Describe your greatest weakeness   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiate aggressively.

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst
Broomfield, CO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at The Reed Group in March 2011.

Interview Details – Very disorganized. Offer made and then they couldn't get CFO to sign off on requisition. Then when they got that straightened out (a week later) they offered me more money plus a bonus at 6 months. I had already accepted a job by then.

Interview Question – How I work in a team environment.   Answer Question

Behavioral Health Case Manager Interview

Behavioral Health Case Manager
Westminster, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at The Reed Group in March 2010.

Interview Details – First I had to interview over the phone with a recruiter who screened for the company. I submitted a resume to her to review and she polished it for me and submitted the resume to the company. I was scheduled for an interview, which was with an HR representative and the clinical supervisor I would be working for. The interview questions were okay, although I can't remember the details of the questions. interview process happened very quickly, which was alarming. I was offered the job the same day I was interviewed.

Negotiation Details – I accepted the position without negotiating. I didn't prepare to negotiate. I was caught off guard by getting the offer the same day I had interviewed.

Software Interview

Software

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at The Reed Group in February 2009.

Interview Details – reed group uses a headhunter but the HR director is the only one that counts here. 2 in person interviews and 2 telephone interviews with various HR and management personnel. drug test, multiple reference and background chhecks are required. company is owned and closely managed by investors in new england and they have vote in most hires from manager level to above. no company wide raises or bonuses for last 2 years.

Interview Question – Pretty straightforward interview. mostly a personal discussion to make sure the fit into the reed culture was a good one. said they were looking for high energy to handle rapid changes coming ahead for the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation allowed. rejected all attempts to negotiate. take it or leave it. no sign on bonus. no relocation. no nothing.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for The Reed Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Reed Group interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by The Reed Group employees and interview candidates.