The Renoir Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Bismarck, ND

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at The Renoir Group in November 2010.

Interview Details – Be prepared

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – More than a fair offer

Management Consultant Interview

Management Consultant

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at The Renoir Group.

Interview Details – 1.) Preliminary 1-on-1 interview with Recruitment Manager
- career and personal background
- out of the box thinking
- basic numerical questions (compute mentally or to be safe, bring a pen and paper).

2.) Assessment Center
- math test
- public speaking test
- team exercises

3.) Final panel interview
- heat/pressure test (see how you'd react when being pressured).
- willingness to work long hours in odd locations (e.g.: 7 days a week in a mine).

Interview Question – Willingness to work in odd/non-office environment?   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at The Renoir Group.

Interview Details – I applied via their website. The initial contact was through an agent who seemed to be reading a script and was asking me generic questions. After that, I got to the point where two OPS managers called me and asked me about my experience. They did not provide much information about the company.

Interview Question – Most unexpected question I got on that second call (with the two OPS managers) was about a hypothetical situation where the client would want me to explain why something bad happened on a project and whether i would be willing to lie in order to calm the client down.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – A little higher salary but only because of my strong experience.

Implementation Management Consultant Interview

Implementation Management Consultant
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Renoir Group in February 2013.

Interview Details – After a short phone interview, a 1 to 1 interview and then a group interview.
During the recruitment process, they constantly emphasise the "travel all year" part of the job, it roughness (18h per day down a mine?!!!) and the fact that you won't be working at all in the UK.
Salary offer is insultingly low, there is no benefits at all and their policy about training is quite foggy. But, I quote: "it will look great on your CV"!

Interview Question – Nothing really difficult if you are well prepared and if you respect the timing in your presentation.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at The Renoir Group in December 2011.

Interview Details – It consisted of and Introduction in front of other candidates.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for The Renoir Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Renoir Group interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by The Renoir Group employees and interview candidates.