The Results Companies

Average Difficulty
9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Streator, IL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at The Results Companies in February 2014.

Interview Details – They take your application, give you an interview and hire you on the spot within about 2 hours time. Pretty much everyone who walks in the door gets hired. They say they are going to run a background check, but they don't really do it.

Interview Question – How would you handle an angry customer on the phone? Give us an example. Then there is a role-play where you and the interviewer do a mock phone call to see how you would sound on the phone. Also they want you to be able to type and enter information correctly into the computer system. The questions in the interview are vary bland and basic, basically, if you are a warm body they want to see if they can turn you into an employee.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Had to sign a form at hire that training would be paid at $8.25 hour and goes to $9.25 hour permanently after training.

Inbound Customer Sales Agent Interview

Inbound Customer Sales Agent
Provo, UT

I applied online and interviewed at The Results Companies.

Interview Details – Cheesy. They'll hire you on the spot and act all professional ex: go in torn up jeans and really really dirty clothes and see what they'll say... They will still still hire you if you keep a smile on your face and act like you agree to What they are say

Interview Question – How would you sell me this (a pen from the dollar store) pen?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation

Call Center Interview

Call Center
Lawrence, KS

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at The Results Companies in September 2013.

Interview Details – Hired by onsite recruiter. Lots of promises as to opportunities and benefits at this company. They made it sound like a great companies to work for, but the picture they painted was wildly inaccurate, even deceitful. No accountability from management at this company. Itit eventually became clear that there was far more put into the process of hiring than in fulfilling promises made during the interview process. Nothing was mentioned about strict attendance policies, or how much pressure would be put on without providing adequate tools to achieve objectives required for bonus.

Interview Question – Math tests online that were not relevant to job   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor
Streator, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at The Results Companies in October 2010.

Interview Details – I had two Interviews and they both asked the same questions and was hird on second interview

Interview Question – Their hiring steps are pretty simple   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – To make sure they can handle upper management because they pick at people alot for no reason and have many fired for the simpliest thing as a person not understanding when you could just work with that person and they could become a great CSR.

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and interviewed at The Results Companies.

Interview Details – Applied online like normal application process. Received an email to contact business. Once I contacted them I got an interview a couple days later.

Interview Question – All questions were very basic interview questions.
How would you handle an irate customer?
What did you like and dislike about your previous job?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Starting pay was minimum wage for 2 weeks of training then after the 2 weeks pay went up to 9.25

Provo, UT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at The Results Companies in January 2011.

Interview Details – They called me, I don't know how they got my information, explained what the job would be like and asked if I was interested.

Interview Question – I have never had to take a drug test for a job before so that was unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing was negotiated.

Site Director Interview

Site Director
Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at The Results Companies in May 2011.

Interview Details – Lots of Interviews, they want to make sure they are hiring the right people. But, slow tedious process, might take months to get through if you are going for a Sr Level position.

Interview Question – Cant really site any questions as they were different with all of the interviewers.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Another opportunity

Very Difficult Interview

Special Project Position Interview

Special Project Position
Pasig City (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took 6 months - interviewed at The Results Companies in February 2013.

Interview Details – Internal job interview

Interview Question – Hypothetical and situation question   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at The Results Companies.

Interview Details – step one interview and then online exam , last final interview

Interview Question – as a consumer your self how would you handle an irate costumer that is unsatisfied with your service?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i was not able to negociate

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for The Results Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Results Companies interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by The Results Companies employees and interview candidates.