The Results Companies

Updated Sep 11, 2014
Updated Sep 11, 2014

1.9

Sales Agent Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at The Results Companies.

They were fast, they seemed very nice but they aren't really. had to wait in a big line for an interview because they hire anyone with a pulse and felony.

Interview Questions
    • tests, training is 2 weeks but you get paid, you can be a felon and work here, which is very scary, because some people they put you with were off   Answer Question
    easy, they will hire anyone

Sales Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at The Results Companies.

Applied online, was contacted immediately to schedule an interview. Interview process was simple, you answer a few basic questions, why do you want to work here, etc..., then they take you to the call floor where you "Y Jack" with another sales agent and listen in on the phone calls, getting a feel for what the job is.

After that you do the real interview, normally with 1 team lead, you'll cover the basic stuff, past job experience, in this situation stuff, along with having to sell a random item (normally just something in the room, large jug of Antibacterial Soap in my case).

After that you speak with the HR Director and go over a few other things and they give you your start date and first paycheck date, etc...

They perform background checks, often not in before the training class but they will remove you on the spot if they find something or you lied about something.

Interview Questions
    • Having to pitch a random item on the spot during interview   Answer Question
    No negotiation, flat hourly rate plus (potential) commission, sales based.

Customer Service Agent Interview

I applied online - interviewed at The Results Companies.

They ask you a few questions about past jobs and decide if you're friendly enough to roll. They don't care much if you got fired at a previous position. When asked why I wasn't at my past job I feel like I could have just shrugged and that would have flown.

Interview Questions
    • Just walk in off the street and get hired, apparently.   Answer Question
    I was asked if I wanted to start in a week or in a couple more weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Streator, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Streator, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at The Results Companies in February 2014.

They take your application, give you an interview and hire you on the spot within about 2 hours time. Pretty much everyone who walks in the door gets hired. They say they are going to run a background check, but they don't really do it.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an angry customer on the phone? Give us an example. Then there is a role-play where you and the interviewer do a mock phone call to see how you would sound on the phone. Also they want you to be able to type and enter information correctly into the computer system. The questions in the interview are vary bland and basic, basically, if you are a warm body they want to see if they can turn you into an employee.   View Answer
    Had to sign a form at hire that training would be paid at $8.25 hour and goes to $9.25 hour permanently after training.

Inbound Customer Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Provo, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

I applied online - interviewed at The Results Companies.

Cheesy. They'll hire you on the spot and act all professional ex: go in torn up jeans and really really dirty clothes and see what they'll say... They will still still hire you if you keep a smile on your face and act like you agree to What they are say

Interview Questions
    • How would you sell me this (a pen from the dollar store) pen?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lawrence, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, KS

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at The Results Companies in September 2013.

Hired by onsite recruiter. Lots of promises as to opportunities and benefits at this company. They made it sound like a great companies to work for, but the picture they painted was wildly inaccurate, even deceitful. No accountability from management at this company. Itit eventually became clear that there was far more put into the process of hiring than in fulfilling promises made during the interview process. Nothing was mentioned about strict attendance policies, or how much pressure would be put on without providing adequate tools to achieve objectives required for bonus.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Streator, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Streator, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at The Results Companies in October 2010.

I had two Interviews and they both asked the same questions and was hird on second interview

Interview Questions
    To make sure they can handle upper management because they pick at people alot for no reason and have many fired for the simpliest thing as a person not understanding when you could just work with that person and they could become a great CSR.

I applied online - interviewed at The Results Companies.

Applied online like normal application process. Received an email to contact business. Once I contacted them I got an interview a couple days later.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were very basic interview questions.
      How would you handle an irate customer?
      What did you like and dislike about your previous job?
        Answer Question
    Starting pay was minimum wage for 2 weeks of training then after the 2 weeks pay went up to 9.25

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Provo, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at The Results Companies in January 2011.

They called me, I don't know how they got my information, explained what the job would be like and asked if I was interested.

Interview Questions
    • I have never had to take a drug test for a job before so that was unexpected.   Answer Question
    Nothing was negotiated.

Site Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Manila, Manila (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at The Results Companies in May 2011.

Lots of Interviews, they want to make sure they are hiring the right people. But, slow tedious process, might take months to get through if you are going for a Sr Level position.

Interview Questions
    • Cant really site any questions as they were different with all of the interviewers.   Answer Question

Another opportunity

Worked for The Results Companies? Contribute to the Community!