The Retirement Group Financial Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The Retirement Group.

First you need to fill out the application form, and they will send you some research tasks. Then you need to do a presentation to the team once you finish the research task. It was a great experience.

Interview Questions
  • Questions are about presentations, no particular hard question.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Retirement Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at The Retirement Group in February 2011.

Way to many questions. Went through 5 interviews

Interview Questions
    They were lower but I took the internship

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at The Retirement Group in August 2012.

Four interviews
    I feel that I would be a significant benefit to the workforce at the retirement group. I am looking to learn, and to learn a lot. I need to get my hands dirty with working in the field.

Any task I would be given would be followed through, mechanically, analytically and logically. I feel i would make a good team member as an intern at your firm.--- What are your goals for this internship? My goals are knowledge, field experience, stronger resume, expanded financial vocabulary, customer relationships, and building a the strongest financial background possible.--- Tell us about a time you had a problem that you couldn't seem to solve? There was a time I could not find a way to pay for college. Luckily and with much hard work and research. I picked up a sport and worked at it everyday to gain a scholarship so that school became feasible. No problem can not be solved, it just takes the right dedication and structuring to achieve the desired outcome.--- Give one of your weaknesses and what you do to overcome that weakness? One weakness I have sometimes is limiting the number of projects I take on. I learned to overcome this by balancing my scheduling and efficiently appropriating time to finish projects in a timely manner.--- Are you interested in relocating, and if so where would you be interested in relocating? No, I am not interested in relocating seeing as I am full time student at Temple University.--- Are you available to come in to the SD, SF, VA, NY or Dallas office for an interview?New York City can be reached for interview. If not that, I am available most days for Skype interviews, and/or phone interview

Interview Questions
    • How could you make a difference in assisting retirees with IRA rollovers   View Answer

They wanted me to work too many hours

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Retirement Group

Worked for The Retirement Group? Contribute to the Community!