The Roosevelt Institute

The Roosevelt Institute Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Roosevelt Institute

Program Assistant Interview

Interview

I was e-mailed about two days after I submitted my application - resume and cover letter. There were a few exchanged e-mails in order to schedule a phone interview because the interviewer was reluctant to get into specifics. The interview was simple but had much less focus/direction than expected. The follow up was vague. There were delays in the response time frame that I was given. I was told that I would get a firm response whether I would be invited for an in-person interview by the end of the week. I waited an additional week and placed a follow up call. I was told that a decision had not been made. Received a final response two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at The Roosevelt Institute.

Interview

The entire process was incredibly positive and well-organized. Email responses were very timely and communication was good. I didn't feel like I was one of many. Overall the staff was very friendly and the interviews were fairly enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• They as very specific questions about your experience and resume details   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at The Roosevelt Institute (Washington, DC) in April 2009.

Interview

Submitted resume and cover letter for position and received phone interview two weeks later. Was given a call a few days after the interview about offer. The RI is a great place to work if you're a college student or in your early mid twenties, most people tend to leave the institute not too long after working there and get better job offers. It's a good place to learn and grow

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at The Roosevelt Institute in May 2010.

Interview

They had me talk to two different people within the organization about my research methods. The phone call was somewhat awkward and not smooth. I hadn't heard from them about the position.