The Running Room Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2015

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Running Room

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at The Running Room.

Interview

Was customer - knew the staff as I had been in the store ofter and spent a lot of time there doing running clinics. I spoke to the manager and asked for part time work when it became available.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at The Running Room.

Interview

Sat down with manager on the spot when I brought in my resume. She asked me about running experience, race experience (volunteering/running), retail experience, dealing with coworkers, dealing with customers, etc. No surprise questions, very standard interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Running Room.

Interview

I had an interview the the area manager as well as the manger of the store. We sat down and had coffee together, they asked me about my running, etc. I would say it was a little more casual than a typical interview. I think it was easy for me because I was so involved in running that we had a lot to talk about. I got the job even though I had no previous sales experience because I think I fit in with the type of people they were looking for.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Running Room.

Interview

received a post via email, manager called, casual interview, no surprises, liked the energy of the interview

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at The Running Room in January 2010.

Interview

Be a runner or a walker. Know the running and walking programs offered!

Interview Questions

• Know the running and walking programs offered and what they involve.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at The Running Room in June 2009.

Interview

company culture was very easygoing and friendly. The interview was simple, background information about product knowledge and availability.