The Ryland Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Land Coordinator Interview

Land Coordinator

Interviewed at The Ryland Group

Interview Details – The interview was scheduled through the local Human Resources administrator. She was extremely nice and flexible: she provided multiple interview times and gave me a realistic expectation of the time commitments, directions, parking availability, and what to do when I arrived. I did not have to wait more than 2 minutes when I arrived. The interview with the VP was friendly and detailed. I then interviewed with the President, who was also very nice. There was a significant interest in finding somebody that would fit in with their workplace culture; and I'm glad because it's a wonderful group of people.

Interview Question – There was a personality test which was repetitive.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got what I asked for.

Model Home Attendant Interview

Model Home Attendant
Indianapolis, IN

The process took a day - interviewed at The Ryland Group in October 2011.

Interview Details – I went in and met with the sales director. He was really nice and eager to answer all of my questions. It felt more like a conversation that an interview. More than anything he was interested to hear about my schedule and my major.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – The job sounded great, but it was not flexible hours. As a student I cant take a job that won't work around my class schedule. Plus, I did not love the idea of sitting in a house alone for 7 hours a day.

Worked for The Ryland Group? Contribute to the Community!