The SCOOTER Store

Updated Oct 14, 2014
Updated Oct 14, 2014

2.2

Product Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at The SCOOTER Store.

Online test first. In person computer test followed by in person interview with managers. The corporate office was very nice and the HR department is on the first floor as you enter the lobby. Very professional staff in the HR department and throughout the interview process. They make the process pretty painless for such a large business with so many employees. I would recommend working with the scooter store.

Interview Questions
    • There were no unexpected questions. Pretty straight forward for a sales position   Answer Question

Inbound Marketing Customer Service Representative Interview

Standard application process. Aptitude screening was a bit of a hiccup as it wasn't expected for this position. Then an interview with the hiring manager. Whole process took a couple of weeks.

Non-existent

Mobility Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Braunfels, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at The SCOOTER Store.

I went through two interviews, the first with a supervisor, the second with the department manager. It was a general customer service interview asking the basic interview questions. The second was a little tougher as they asked questions to gauge your knowledge of the company and why you wanted to work for them rather than anyone else. I guess trying to see if you just wanted a job and it didn't matter where.

Interview Questions
    • If you have to tell a customer that their health insurance no longer covered their medical equipment and the customer becomes extremely upset and begins yelling, what would you do?   Answer Question

Mobility Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Braunfels, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The SCOOTER Store.

Contacted by email to come in for an interview. Interviewed and selected for position. All communication through email.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult, standard tell me about your experience.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, set salary

Mobility Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The SCOOTER Store.

Several managers asking a few background questions. It was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
    • They asked questions about Medicare compliance rules and regulations that I was not aware of at the time. This is an entry level position.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Braunfels, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at The SCOOTER Store in April 2012.

1 phone screening with HR 1 phone interview with team lead 1 face to face

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Braunfels, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The SCOOTER Store in February 2012.

This company is no longer in business. The company went down because they had bad business practices. The managers actually did not know what type of people they should be bringing in. You could tell that the quality of the managers was not better than the people that they hiring. Probably lower quality than the people they were hiring.

Interview Questions
    • This company is no longer in business. No one can apply for this job.   Answer Question
    You were able to negotiate at least a 5000 dollar raise.

Physician Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Braunfels, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at The SCOOTER Store in September 2011.

position became available and interviewed and was chosen

none

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Braunfels, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at The SCOOTER Store in June 2011.

Dissappointing Experience:
    My initial phone screening interview was done by the QA Mgr. She asked me some minor questions for example is is QA and QC the same thing. I answered no, these were two different processes where QA was responsible for the testing process and QC was responsible for the auditing process within the software development life cycle. I was also asked about my experience with waterfall and Agile methodologies and I explained my 9 years experience with both processes and recommendations. The QA manager made a false promised to me saying she should not tell me this, but she wanted me onboard as her selection to be part of her testing group and had the HR mgr set a face to face interview with me between the QA manager, all of her QA team members (a group of 3 QA,) and 3 other managers and the director.
    On my face to face I was asked every certification question you can imagine on the QA process which I answered correctly and comfortably; then the three QA analysts asked me questions and I answered theses including informational talk about automation as well giving some insights. I then was given the opportunity to ask questions so I took out my list of questions to do the questions and answer session. Then the QA manager mentioned that she had forgotten to coordinate with the managers and went out to see if she found some of the managers, but only found the PM and he interviewed me. We shared PM agile success stories and all of a sudden the QA mgr mentioned that I had done excellently but she had to see if she had the right candidate and that I had to come for another face to face with the other managers. I never received the additional face to face interview and sent a follow-up email to the HR manager who replied that on the same day she had sent out a notice that another candidate was selected, (which I never received and asked her to kindly send me a copy. The interview process was not well coordinated, the QA mgr made false promises and unless you have lots of experience in the SDLC as I do, you mayf find it easy or difficult. I found it easy but no integrity of character.

Interview Questions
    • What test tools do you recommend?   View Answer
    • Would you be responsible for the manual or automation process?   View Answer

Account Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at The SCOOTER Store in June 2011.

I had a long distance Phone interview followed by a local one-on-one interview with Area Manager. Very professional interview with an extremely smart Area Manager. I was Hired about 3 weeks after the one-on-one interview.

Easy- Good starting salary (Ramp up).