The Salem Group Interview Questions

Candidate Interview Review

Manager Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oakbrook Terrace, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days - interviewed at The Salem Group in August 2012.

Salem found my resume on CareerBuilder and contacted me for a phone interview first. After the phone interview I had a single interview in the corporate office where I met with everyone (my boss, who I would be working with, and one of the owners). Everyone was easy to talk to and relaxed. It more just felt like meeting new people rather then an interview. I had another offer on the table so I let Salem know that I needed an answer quickly as too if I was going to be taking next steps. I heard back from them within the HOUR!

Interview Questions
    • I am really not sure. I can't remember being stumped by anything I was asked. Like I said before, it was more just meeting everyone.   Answer Question
    The negotiation was easy because I really wanted the job! They made the offer within the salary range that I had requested so it was an easy 'YES!"

Worked for The Salem Group? Contribute to the Community!