Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at The Salem GroupMore
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at The Salem Group.
You will go through an in depth interview in a Salem office. Also, you will be asked to take some tests to confirm your skill level. You will spend a couple of hours in their office. I was able to fill out my application in advance which saved me some time. Very nice and conversational interview approach although it is lengthy.
- There were no unexpected questions but the interview process is very detailed. You will answer many questions about your past experiences. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days – interviewed at The Salem Group (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in August 2012.
Salem found my resume on CareerBuilder and contacted me for a phone interview first. After the phone interview I had a single interview in the corporate office where I met with everyone (my boss, who I would be working with, and one of the owners). Everyone was easy to talk to and relaxed. It more just felt like meeting new people rather then an interview. I had another offer on the table so I let Salem know that I needed an answer quickly as too if I was going to be taking next steps. I heard back from them within the HOUR!
- I am really not sure. I can't remember being stumped by anything I was asked. Like I said before, it was more just meeting everyone. Answer Question
The negotiation was easy because I really wanted the job! They made the offer within the salary range that I had requested so it was an easy 'YES!"
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at The Salem Group (Não-Me-Toque (Brazil)) in January 2014.
it was a great and nice experience talking to them. would recommend to do it, it is fun. furhermore they have great knowledge of their market and products, good strategy, etc
looks like a great place to work
- where you want to be in 5 year Answer Question