The Salem Group

Very Easy Interview

Manager Service Coordinator Interview

Manager Service Coordinator
Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 days - interviewed at The Salem Group in August 2012.

Interview Details – Salem found my resume on CareerBuilder and contacted me for a phone interview first. After the phone interview I had a single interview in the corporate office where I met with everyone (my boss, who I would be working with, and one of the owners). Everyone was easy to talk to and relaxed. It more just felt like meeting new people rather then an interview. I had another offer on the table so I let Salem know that I needed an answer quickly as too if I was going to be taking next steps. I heard back from them within the HOUR!

Interview Question – I am really not sure. I can't remember being stumped by anything I was asked. Like I said before, it was more just meeting everyone.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation was easy because I really wanted the job! They made the offer within the salary range that I had requested so it was an easy 'YES!"

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for The Salem Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Salem Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Salem Group employees and interview candidates.