The Sewickley Car Store

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Sewickley Car Store

Lot Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sewickley, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sewickley, PA

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at The Sewickley Car Store in January 2009.

Well the lady that told me to go apply for the job, her son was the service manager at the time, and she told me that the place would give me a chance. Mind you I have been in some things in and out of my life, and was told that they wont judge me, and that The Sewickley Car Store believes in giving people a chance. So I went into the interview to see her son, and explained my past, and told him that I changed, and he asked me when I could start. He said thanks for being honest and that was it and I started in January of 09 and have been their ever since.

Interview Questions
    I just promised them that I was a changed person, and that I would work my hardest to prove my point. Go for it, what do you have to lose.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at The Sewickley Car Store in January 2009.

Went in for interview, met with office manager and was hired.

Interview Questions
    • This is what the job is and we have no one else, is this okay with you?   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase offered.