The Sheridan Group

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Production Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterbury, VT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterbury, VT

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Sheridan Group in December 2012.

Even if you've been with the company for years, you need to undergo two interviews. During the interviews, they criticize you and express doubts about your abilities, as well as using the opportunity to promote the company, to the extent that they can get a little over-defensive. It felt very one-sided; it felt like I had to prove myself to them, while they apparently didn't feel the need to prove to me why I should seek to advance in their company.

Interview Questions
  • How do you think you are perceived by other people in the office?   View Answer
Unpleasant. I was lectured before being handed the paper making my promotion official. They spoke to me in a very condescending way.