The Sheridan Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Specialist Interview

Production Specialist
Waterbury, VT

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The Sheridan Group in December 2012.

Interview Details – Even if you've been with the company for years, you need to undergo two interviews. During the interviews, they criticize you and express doubts about your abilities, as well as using the opportunity to promote the company, to the extent that they can get a little over-defensive. It felt very one-sided; it felt like I had to prove myself to them, while they apparently didn't feel the need to prove to me why I should seek to advance in their company.

Interview Question – How do you think you are perceived by other people in the office?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Unpleasant. I was lectured before being handed the paper making my promotion official. They spoke to me in a very condescending way.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for The Sheridan Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Sheridan Group Production Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Sheridan Group employees and interview candidates.