The Siegfried Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2015

2.8

Associate Manager Interview

Interview

This hiring process is extremely efficient. They give you the opportunity to speak to several individuals. I interviewed with 3 different people for approximately 45 mins each. The interview was more like a conversation and also heavily involved information about the firm.

Accounting Manager Interview

Interview

Interview was pretty standard. A lot of behavioral based style questions about working style and working with teams. Met with a total of four different people, so it was a pretty long interview.

Interview

People were great and the interview was not bad at all, mostly just getting to know each other instead of difficult questions. I worked through a recruiter, had a phone interview and then an in person interview where I met with three people.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at The Siegfried Group (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview process was relatively straightforward with an emphasis on personality and fit over technical aspects. I met with 3 members of management and 1 peer. Everyone I met was positive and polished. I was uncertain on taking the position once it was offered to me so they invited me to dinner with a member of executive leadership which was a great opportunity to learn more about the business.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style?   Answer Question
    • What is it that you like/dislike about client service?   1 Answer

Experience Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Siegfried Group (Vienna, VA).

Interview

This interview was one of the most interesting interviews I have ever been on. I found the job through a Staffing Agency and interviewed a week later. I had the first interview on the phone, and the director was very professional, honest, candid, and friendly. We were supposed to interview for 30 minutes, but ended up talking for an hour. The following week, I interviewed in person with 2 other directors. Each interview was about an 1-1.5 hour. They were open and honest about the staffing of projects, long hours on certain clients, but they also were very clear about the benefits and compensation. Everyone I spoke to was very passionate about the firm, their job, and the people.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at The Siegfried Group (Boston, MA).

Interview

Phone call an then one on one with the 3 people

Accountant A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Siegfried Group (Houston, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

The Hiring process started on the phone, the HR manager was very nice and friendly, they told me everything i should know about the company, position and there experience. than asked question about my background, experience and choices,a dn what i want do in the future. After that i got invited to do an interview at there offices, meet with 3 people , it was separate and long with each one, they were all nice, friendl and professional. asked the same question about experience background, it was more to see if i will fit into there culture or not.

Negotiation

i didnt negociate , since i started working.and the offer was good.

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at The Siegfried Group (Charlotte, NC) in October 2012.

Interview

There were too many levels of the interview process. I had interviewed with at least 5 people if I can remember. The first was a screening phone call. Next was on the phone with a regional manager and then there was a level of interview at the home office. Then the next level of interview was with the client I was working for to see if they would be able to use my skill set.

Accounting Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at The Siegfried Group in December 2010.

Interview

1 phone interview for 20-30 minutes, then you come in to meet 3/4 directors. You can expect an offer withing the next 2 days! Not a technical interview, more based on personality fit. Some behavioral type questions but nothing related to new accounting releases, etc Know your resume is key and relax and be yourself.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was within their highest range at my level, I was happy, didn't need to negotiate.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at The Siegfried Group (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

1. Provided many great promises for projects and sounded like I would get projects right away. 2. Provided $250 in AMEX gift checks. 3. The recruiter was over-enthusiastic about the firm and made them seem much more than they really were (realized this after being hired).

Interview Questions

• When asking specifically what clients I would work on or what projects they had lined up for me, I did not get a straight forward answer. I should have taken that as a warning.   Answer Question