The Standard

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at The Standard in February 2012.

Interview Details – Contacted via phone for an in-person interview. The person who sourced me obviously didn't go over my resume very thoroughly. I give props to the interviewer, but their follow-up was non-existent. Big no no, especially when they said, "You'll hear back in a week."

Interview Question – n/a   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The Standard.

Interview Details – Seemless process. I found the position through Indeed.com, applied online. It was simple. I had a phone interview with staffing and then scheduled interviews with the team and managers.

Negotiation Details – Straightforward. They exceeded my expectations in every area that I asked for. It was a great process.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at The Standard

Worked for The Standard? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Standard Human Resources interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Standard employees and interview candidates.