Rating Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone interview then a panel interview with two hiring managers. Managers were friendly but stuck to the boiler plate questions. Not very original or personable. When they offer the position they state that they have no room to negotiate earnings, but if you have any hope of maintaining an industry standard wage, you will need to negotiate up front, because you will not get it afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you could not meet a customer's expectations and how did you handle that situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Standard

Rating Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at The Standard (Portland, OR) in September 2010.

Interview

I worked for the Standard as a student consultant and then an intern. At the end of my internship, I interviewed for the current role that I occupy. The interview was about 10 questions, all behavioral based. You can get entire lists of commons BI questions on the internet, use this and follow the STAR format in responding to questions and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer and how you resolved the conflict and provided a positive customer service experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation

At the time of the interview the economy was tumultuous to say the least and I took the path of least resistance. There was not a lot of room for negotiation.