The Standard Reinsurance Specialist Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Reinsurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at The Standard in November 2011.

It took about 4 weeks from the first screening phone interview until the final interview with the hiring manager and 2 of what would have been my direct co-workers. There was a 2:1 interview in between those two interviews mentioned prior with the hiring manager and another supervisor from a different department. Everybody was friendly and I enjoyed the experience. It was my first interview process at a company coming out of college. The questioning wasn't too intense but did offer some challenges. If you take a little time to prepare you shouldn't have much to worry about.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with deadlines that will not only affect yourself but your other co-workers?   View Answer

Worked for The Standard? Contribute to the Community!