The Standard Solution Development Intern Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Solution Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at The Standard (Portland, OR) in March 2010.

Interview

First interview with hiring manager, then with the IT manager. Hiring manager asked me about my backgrounds, team based projects, my interests, etc. Then I had interview with the IT manger, mostly described me a situation and asked me how I will handle that. Tried understanding my problem solving ability and how I will deal with learning new stuff and give a good delivery. Then I was interviewed with another developer and HR personal. Finally I had to do another interview with a the IT manager to break up a tie with other interviewee for the position.

Interview Questions

• How did you use your previous learning experience to learn new stuff ? Give me a example that best describes the scenario.   Answer Question