The Substitute Teacher Service

Very Easy Interview

Substitute Teacher Interview

Substitute Teacher
Downingtown, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Substitute Teacher Service in December 2013.

Interview Details – Met with a person from a District Office.

Interview Question – Told them that I was handicapped with my foot.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They are horrible to work for. I was late one day to a school and the traffic was very bad. That was 1 strike against me. The secretary told them I was not dressed appropriately ( while other subs and teachers had on jeans that day.) They expect you to work for more than 1 teacher when you confirm working for 1 teacher.

Substitute Teacher Interview

Substitute Teacher
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at The Substitute Teacher Service in November 2011.

Interview Details – communication was good between employer and me....questions were related to teaching...demonstration was of 30 mins
advice for the candidates:be sure,bold and let the clearity be in your language

Interview Question – how you will manage the class?   Answer Question

Worked for The Substitute Teacher Service? Contribute to the Community!