The Summit Group Interview Questions & Reviews

2.3

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

The hiring process is simple. Fill out an app and they call you to set up an interview. They are very nice and willing to consider various backgrounds. I feel that it is a very competitive place to work and an ad agency is not for everyone. The interview will be between you and two other. Good Luck

Interview Questions

I declined because I could not start as soon as they needed.

Marketing Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Summit Group.

2 interviews. They asked standard questions about my resume, etc. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
    Negotiated a higher starting salary.

Executive Management Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at The Summit Group in November 2011.

An executive assistant set-up the appointment via email, which was only a few days out from initial contact. She was very professional, organized and helpful with details, such as where to park. I knew exactly what I needed to in order to arrive prepared the day of the interview.

I arrived at the company headquarters and was greeted within minutes of my arrival by one of the interviewers. Very polite and welcoming. We went to the interview room and sat down to casually chat while we waited for one more attendee. She arrived soon after and we began the interview.

The interview style was informal, with natural questions that flowed one to another. The entire hour went by very quickly, as the interview was pleasantly conversational. The questions, I felt, were intelligent and genuine. They listened with interest to the answers I was providing and asked strong follow-up questions. They even gave positive feedback on answers/ideas that impressed them. At the end they asked if I had any questions. I did and they answered them truthfully, even though some of the questions were tough ones. They definitely knew where the company stood on goals, values and mission. I felt that was a good sign for a company.

From the interview, I gained a solid respect for the company and am eager to one day play a role there. At this time they do not have an opening, so this interview was more informational than position specific. The culture seems positive and strong. They are very focused on their work and achieving exceptional results for their clients. As a topper, their office space is very cool with a fun, eclectic vibe.

Interview Questions
    • If you could have had your way in your organization, with no one stopping you, what would you have done?   Answer Question
    • For what were you most proud?   Answer Question

Public Relations Interview

The process took 5 days - interviewed at The Summit Group in April 2012.

The interview itself was friendly an conversational without being unprofessional. My perception of the office culture was the same. Fun, with an imbued sense of personal responsibility on the part of members of the staff. Everyone I encountered appeared to be happy and easy-going. Communication with HR before and after the interview were prompt and responsive.

Interview Questions
    • Why do want to work for a firm now after years of freelance work?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Summit Group

Worked for The Summit Group? Contribute to the Community!