The Teaching Company

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chantilly, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at The Teaching Company in January 2010.

After multiple phone interviews with the recruiter I was passed along as a candidate. Then I got a phone call and an e-mail from HR telling me I had to access a website to take a test to assess my compatibility to work within their environment. No problem.

I took the "predictive skills indicator" as requested and then didn't hear anything.

When I reached out to the recruiter he indicated my lack of int'l experience disqualified me for the position. Nothing in the posting about int'l and now, a month later, the posting still doesn't have anything about int'l experience.

Interview Questions
    • Describe interpersonal tensions within a team that you have resolved as a manager.   Answer Question

Worked for The Teaching Company? Contribute to the Community!