The Teaching Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Customer Care Interview

Chantilly, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The Teaching Company in January 2010.

Interview Details – After multiple phone interviews with the recruiter I was passed along as a candidate. Then I got a phone call and an e-mail from HR telling me I had to access a website to take a test to assess my compatibility to work within their environment. No problem.

I took the "predictive skills indicator" as requested and then didn't hear anything.

When I reached out to the recruiter he indicated my lack of int'l experience disqualified me for the position. Nothing in the posting about int'l and now, a month later, the posting still doesn't have anything about int'l experience.

Interview Question – Describe interpersonal tensions within a team that you have resolved as a manager.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Customer Service Manager Interview

Customer Service Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at The Teaching Company.

Interview Details – Short - three interviews scheduled quickly after the other.

Interview Question – A situation out of a lose/lose situation with a customer   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for The Teaching Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Teaching Company interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Teaching Company employees and interview candidates.