The Toro Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Coordinator Interview

Account Coordinator
Reston, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at The Toro Group.

Interview Details – He e-mailed me and set-up an interview and seemed very accommodating on the phone. He will purposely make you wait 10 or more minutes even if he's not busy. Never try to call him either, he will never be "in the office"

Interview Question – Which font did you use?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Intern first then after 6 months, full-time - everyone gets to become full-time

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Account Coordinator Interview

Account Coordinator
Reston, VA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at The Toro Group in July 2012.

Interview Details – I was emailed and set up an initial call within a few days. Then after about a 10 minute conversation he set up for me to come into office for another interview

Interview Question – 1"Are you intelligent"
2) What makes me the best candidate
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for The Toro Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Toro Group Account Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Toro Group employees and interview candidates.