The Training Associates

Relevance Date Difficulty

Telemarketer Interview

Telemarketer
Westborough, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The Training Associates.

Interview Details – The interview for Telemarketing Associate was fairly straightforward. It was a two hour interview with the owner of the company, the sales team leader, a sales team supervisor, and the HR director, (in reverse order). There was a typing test and a Wonderlic aptitude test.

The interview is a standard experience based interview. To prepare for this interview, practice the wonderlic test a few times, take a typing test online, and read their website. If you do that, and master answers to questions based on your experience, you should do ok.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no room to negotiate. Be advised that the position begins as a contractor position without benefits. If you prove that you enjoy the job after 2 or 3 months, they will promote you to w-2 status. This may not sit well with some people but I'm just happy to be working again and not for Cutco.

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Westborough, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Training Associates.

Interview Details – Hiring process was quick and HR was very nice. He spent much of his time talking about the company and owners.
Hiring manager was very good as asking questions - had a script but did ask other questions based on my response. Co-worker interviewer was good too but it seemed like I had to pull out answers to my questions.
Salary was way below what was discussed with HR and the position seemed less on program management and more on mediation with their vendors.
What was with the typing test? Didn't understand how that applied to being a program manager. Also candidates have to take a Wonderlic exam. You can find examples/test questions on-line.

Interview Question – Standard: tell me about yourself: what were your successful projects etc.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
New York, NY

I applied through other source - interviewed at The Training Associates in December 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process depends a lot upon the client. I had several interviews including a skype interview and it was with several different people first individually and then with two people at a time. The client did the last two interviews. This client happens to use "top grading" for their interview process.

Interview Question – On a skype I was unexpectedly asked to give a 2 to 5 minute impromptu "training"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I simply told them my minimum and they met it

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Technology Trainer Interview

Technology Trainer
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at The Training Associates in February 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process is lengthy and picayune

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult. They were all HR 101 questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – okay.

Telemarketing Manager Interview

Telemarketing Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at The Training Associates in January 2013.

Interview Details – Required a typing test for a dept. management position, which I thought was a bit unnecessary. Also administered a wonderlic test. Pretty much standard process, from the initial phone call, they reached out to me, through the interview. Nothing out of the ordinary in terms of questions, while meeting with w/HR rep.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Technology Trainer Interview

Technology Trainer
Newport Beach, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The Training Associates in March 2012.

Interview Details – Conducted exclusively by phone. Most important to them was that I pass the extensive background screening (included a criminal background check, finger print submission, and extensive contact with references.)

Interview Question – Are willing to travel up to 100%? (Not going home on weekends.)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation--it was a contract with clearly defined terms by the company that needed the contractor; take it or leave it.

Operations Interview

Operations
Westborough, MA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at The Training Associates in April 2010.

Interview Details – Interviews take awhile; however, they choose only the best candidates

Interview Question – Industry experience   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate

Interviewed at The Training Associates

Interview Details – Welcoming environment, thorough testing and interviews with several folks. The Training Associates work to ensure that one is well suited to the particular position being offered.

Interview Question – Some of the more than 50 Test questions   Answer Question

Worked for The Training Associates? Contribute to the Community!