The University of Adelaide Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Apr 23, 2014
1 interview

Candidate Interview Review

Human Resources Service Centre Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Adelaide (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide (Australia)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at The University of Adelaide in January 2012.

I applied for this position online however had a friend working in HR at the time. She managed to convince the manager to interview me and I was called in. There was over 200 applicants for the position I applied for so I was lucky enough to have a strong application as well as meeting the requirements.

Interview Questions
    • As this is not a role where you have to think on your feet questions were pretty straight forward, the usual for a help desk customer service type role. How do you work in a team, how do you deal with angry customers etc   Answer Question
    There were two positions available and I was offered the part time one. I know how hard it is getting into the University so I accepted it, i'm glad I did this is now my third contract and i'm currently full time. You can absolutely negotiate salary as there are around 4 steps within each level. Don't be afraid to ask, superannuation can also be negotiated (17% instead of 9.25)

Interviews for Top Jobs at The University of Adelaide

Worked for The University of Adelaide? Contribute to the Community!