The University of Adelaide

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at The University of Adelaide

Candidate Interview Review

Human Resources Service Centre Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide (Australia)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at The University of Adelaide in January 2012.

I applied for this position online however had a friend working in HR at the time. She managed to convince the manager to interview me and I was called in. There was over 200 applicants for the position I applied for so I was lucky enough to have a strong application as well as meeting the requirements.

Interview Questions
    • As this is not a role where you have to think on your feet questions were pretty straight forward, the usual for a help desk customer service type role. How do you work in a team, how do you deal with angry customers etc   Answer Question
    There were two positions available and I was offered the part time one. I know how hard it is getting into the University so I accepted it, i'm glad I did this is now my third contract and i'm currently full time. You can absolutely negotiate salary as there are around 4 steps within each level. Don't be afraid to ask, superannuation can also be negotiated (17% instead of 9.25)