The Vancouver Clinic Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Vancouver Clinic

Medical Assistant Internal Medicine Interview

I applied online - interviewed at The Vancouver Clinic.

I was contacted By Phone By Someone Who Was Obviousely Handed This Task and Had NO Knowledge other than To Call And Schedule The Time Which Gave me 2 options. I Arrived 10 Minutes Early But The Senior Manager Arrived 20 Minutes Late! She Did Not Apologize For Being Late But Instead Made Some Very Degrading Remarks Regarding This Company And Being Over Worked. In My Opinion She Was Not Dressed Like A Professional,She Was An Older Woman Who Dressed Like She Was 30 Years Younger Than Her Age,Unorganized I Did Not Appriciate Her Low Cut Top And Very Revealing Breasts With Very Very Tight Mini Skirt And Stilettos! She Was Very Side Tracked During Our Interview With Her Pager And Laptop And Even Answered And Returned Two Texts Which Seemed Personal To Me, She Made Some Very Rude Remarks About Former Employees And A Few Comments That Should Have Been Kept Confidential! It Was Obvious This Women Had No Medical Knowledge And Was Very unorganized! At This Point I Had Made My Decision That I Did NOT Want To Work For This Company Especially Under This Womens Supervision As She Was Very Rude With A Fakey Personality.She Did Let Me Know That She Does Review Employees As Well As Applicants Facebook Page To Determine Their Personalitys. This Was By Far The Worst Interview I Have Ever Had.Made Me Wish I Had Never Applied For This Company And I Feel Very Sorry For The Employees Working Under This Women And For The Desperate MA Who Takes This PositIon, I Couldnt Wait To Get Out Of There. I Declined This job.

Interview Questions
    • Can You Work 40+ Hours A Week Without Socializeing With Other Employees Or Patients Adhering Strictly To Tvc Policys?   View Answer

I Am A Human Being Not A Programmable Robot.

RN Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vancouver, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at The Vancouver Clinic in December 2012.

I was Rn in department and the manager asked if I would be the lead of the department. 2 interviews. One with manager and I and the other with 2 different managers.

Worked for The Vancouver Clinic? Contribute to the Community!