The Warranty Group

Updated Jul 4, 2014
Updated Jul 4, 2014

3.6

Warranty Advisor Interview

I applied online - interviewed at The Warranty Group in April 2010.

The process started with an initial phone interview for my automotive back ground and skills. The face to face started with a typing test since this is for an internal position of processing claims for warranty repairs. Next were the questions about previous employers and then questions for auto repairs.

Interview Questions
    • If a vehicle was pulling to the right when braking, what would you think was the failure and why?   View Answer
    They had an offer and yes they did negotiate up, but you need to have the ASE certifications to validate your knowledge of the field.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at The Warranty Group.

One on One with Manager and U.S. Controller, causal review of resume and general questions. They are pretty desperate in General Accounting as the turn-over is very high. No Test and Additional Screenings. Overall competent Controller. The department is run by middle aged women, so if this is your cup of tea, go for it.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation unless you have another offer to counter with.

Senior Program Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Warranty Group in July 2011.

was contacted by company's HR recruiter directly after they saw my resume on internet.
    went two rounds of interview, first round with PMO director; 2nd round with hiring VP and his team members. Offer came quickly after 2nd interview.

Accountant Interview

Contacted me for a phone interview. Couple weeks later I was brought onsite for a face-to-face with the supervisor, the team manager, and another accountant. All three interviewed me at the same time. Afterwards, I met with the controller and had a conversation with her. The next day HR reached out to me and told me that they were very interested; however, they still had another week of interviewing. I had offers on the table from other companies and they wouldn't have been able to move fast enough, so I moved in another direction.

Interview Questions
    • They were obviously looking for a specific type of person for the role and asked a lot of "tell me about a time when..." questions.   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 months - interviewed at The Warranty Group.

6 Interviews, each different. 1:1, 2:1, telephone. Very difficult process overall

Interview Questions

Worked for The Warranty Group? Contribute to the Community!