The Wireless Experience

Updated Apr 13, 2015

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Wireless Experience

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at The Wireless Experience.

Interview

Went smoothly, really got to know me. Asked thorough questions and was straight up with me about what to expect. I also met the DM before getting hired which I really admired.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Wireless Experience (Boston, MA) in October 2011.

Interview

Phone screen, 1 on 1 in person meeting with manager then with district manager. Once accepted there is a background check and drug screen. After the results are in they will call you to start to train. From there you are on your way.

Interview Questions

• sales and managerial questions based on your background and experience. Mostly sales situations you were previously in and how you handled them   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at The Wireless Experience (Virginia Beach, VA) in March 2011.

Interview

Quick. Easy. Actually received follow up call from the CEO. I applied from a Craigslist add. Hiring manager called me the next day to schedule an interview. Interview was about an hour (longest she had had) It went well, and was a good conversation.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer