The Woodbridge Group Interview Questions

Updated Dec 31, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Woodbridge Group

Purchasing Interview

Interview

The interview was fair and thorough. I have no issue with anything they asked me. I got the job so I guess they were happy with me. The man giving the interview was very intelligent and very sharp witted. Could not fool him so don't try. Honesty is the best policy in the interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw your boss stealing from the company?   Answer Question

Research Student Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Woodbridge Group (Woodbridge, ON (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied through university job portal. Selected for an interview which was done by 2 people - 1 HR person and the other was a manager. Asked mostly behavioural questions about problem solving, leadership and teamwork. They also ask you what you know about the company and offer 4 or 8 month positions. Overall, a pretty straightforward interview, people were nice. I got a job offer through the college system 2 weeks later

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you solved a technical problem.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Woodbridge Group in January 2011.

Interview

The process consisted of two interviews back-to-back, one with a person from corporate and the other with two people (HR and Engineering) from the particular facility where the position was located. Basic behavioral questions, run through of education and experience.