The World Bank Associate Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at The World Bank.

Interview

The hiring process differs across all departments. One should be prepared to deal with multiple interviewers with differing backgrounds. In my case, I had to undergo seven rounds of interviews in a single day. In the end, I got the job!

Interview Questions

• Tell me what is going on in global financial markets this afternoon and what would you do to rectify your position as a portfolio manager if you had the following options: [which I do not remember given the passage of time].   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The World Bank

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at The World Bank (Washington, DC) in August 2009.

Interview

I interviewed for 1.5 hours with three senior staff members. I then had two hours to prepare two separate written documents for a blog and for a PowerPoint presentation based on some written material provided by the organization. I received a call on a Monday for an interview on Wednesday.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part was preparing the written components for the skills test.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was asked to provide a salary range. I provided a range of $55-65 and they offered me a salary at the top of range, so I did not need to negotiate for more.