The World Bank Consultant Interview Questions

2.7

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at The World Bank (Washington, DC) in September 2011.

Interview

This was a very long interview process. I contacted one department through an employee contact of mine and was given the first 1:1 interview. Then months later the second interview arrived and again it took a month before the last panel interview was held. After that, it took only a few days before I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

In contrast to what I had heard from other STCs, there was not much negotiation over the contract.

Other Interview Reviews for The World Bank

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at The World Bank (Washington, DC) in June 2010.

Interview

The first round is a 3-hour take home written test directly related with the daily work of the job, second round is an interview with two core team members; third round is an interview with the higher manager of the team.

Interview Questions

• The written test is kind of challenging, especially for people not familiar with the topic and the writing characteristics of the Bank   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at The World Bank (Washington, DC) in February 2008.

Interview

Phone, skype, written assessment, 1-1 interview

Interview Questions

• How do you handle inter-personal conflict in a multi-cultural environment?   Answer Question