The World Bank Consultant Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at The World Bank (Washington, DC) in September 2011.

Interview

This was a very long interview process. I contacted one department through an employee contact of mine and was given the first 1:1 interview. Then months later the second interview arrived and again it took a month before the last panel interview was held. After that, it took only a few days before I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

In contrast to what I had heard from other STCs, there was not much negotiation over the contract.

Other Interview Reviews for The World Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at The World Bank (Washington, DC) in June 2010.

Interview

The first round is a 3-hour take home written test directly related with the daily work of the job, second round is an interview with two core team members; third round is an interview with the higher manager of the team.

Interview Questions

• The written test is kind of challenging, especially for people not familiar with the topic and the writing characteristics of the Bank   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at The World Bank (Washington, DC) in February 2008.

Interview

Phone, skype, written assessment, 1-1 interview

Interview Questions

• How do you handle inter-personal conflict in a multi-cultural environment?   Answer Question