The World Bank

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at The World Bank

Interview Details – Hour long interview conducted over the phone with two WB representatives. Both were extremely professional and responsive. Emphasis was placed on one's ability to think and make educated arguments. Overall, very positive experience.

Very Easy Interview

Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at The World Bank in January 2010.

Interview Details – I learned about the position from the career center at the University. The job offer was not posted on the website of the World Bank and I had to send an email directly to my future supervisors. Soon, I received a phone call to schedule an interview. I had a quick 20 minutes interview with 2 supervisors and 2-3 weeks later I was offer the position.

Interview Question – No difficult questions at all.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at The World Bank in April 2010.

Interview Details – One needs to be confident in their skills and what theyhave to offer.

Interview Question – Working Under pressure   Answer Question

Worked for The World Bank? Contribute to the Community!