The World Bank Intern Interview Questions

2.0

Intern Interview

Interview

Hour long interview conducted over the phone with two WB representatives. Both were extremely professional and responsive. Emphasis was placed on one's ability to think and make educated arguments. Overall, very positive experience.

Other Interview Reviews for The World Bank

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at The World Bank (Washington, DC) in January 2010.

Interview

I learned about the position from the career center at the University. The job offer was not posted on the website of the World Bank and I had to send an email directly to my future supervisors. Soon, I received a phone call to schedule an interview. I had a quick 20 minutes interview with 2 supervisors and 2-3 weeks later I was offer the position.

Interview Questions

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at The World Bank in April 2010.

Interview

One needs to be confident in their skills and what theyhave to offer.

Interview Questions