The World Bank

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Analyst

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at The World Bank.

Interview Details – They were looking for a very specific skills. The whole process of sending an application and interview to contract award took 2 weeks.

Interview Question – Nothing special. Standard Qs re. position you're applying for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes. Check the market for your qualifications.

Operations Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at The World Bank in January 2013.

Interview Details – I have sent my CV and cover letter and have been called for an interview 2 or 3 months after. The interview took place at the WB country office and consisted in a video-conference with staff in DC and in other locations. They asked me a lot of questions about my past and current job experiences, including some situational judgement questions.

Interview Question – What are your main areas for improvement?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst

I applied online and the process took 9 months - interviewed at The World Bank in January 2008.

Interview Details – I read all about what my team do and impressed them with latest information learnt from newspapers, articles etc. EVERYTHING is online!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Money wasnt my motivating factor, so it was easy.

Worked for The World Bank? Contribute to the Community!