The World Bank Senior Finance Assistant Interview Questions

Senior Finance Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The World Bank.

Interview

applied online and I got a phone call after about a month. I did not have much time to prepare because the interview was the following day. Afterwards, I was given the offer and invited to my duty station for a familiarisation tour (or so).

Interview Questions

• There was nothing difficult or unexpected. It was competency based. The pannel were very friendly and tried to make me feel at ease so I could answere the questions because I was a bit tense. I had to relate my skills and expereiences to the competencies of the position   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The World Bank

Senior Finance Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The World Bank (Nairobi (Kenya)) in April 2012.

Interview

I received a phone call to come for an interview the next day. I was interviewed by my manager, supervisor and potential colleagues. The interview was interesting. One person kept asking me the same question in different ways.

Interview Questions

• What is one of the challenges in government institutions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate because I was happy with the initial offer.