The World Bank Short Term Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jan 29, 2015

2.5

Short Term Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at The World Bank.

Interview

The interview process included one phone interview, two in-person interviews, and an offer received within 2 weeks. There was some negotiation involved in salary but eventually a desirable offer was made and accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Some back and forth negotiation on salary and start date.

Other Interview Reviews for The World Bank

Short Term Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at The World Bank in January 2014.

Interview

I was applied online, and did not get any answer for 5 months. Then, I was emailed in January 2014 by one of the World Bank staffs from Washington DC to have a phone call interview. He also gave me the Scope of Work of my position for my perusal. He told me that the contract was only for 25 days. The interview was conducted over the phone.

Interview Questions

• I probed all information concerning the World Bank's work and background, as well as the project's background. However, I never expected that he only wanted to know about my work history deeper. Nevertheless, the interviewer is a very nice person and not intimidating at all.   Answer Question

Short Term Consultant Interview

Interview

2 interviews

Interview Questions

• Technical questions.
      What would you do if your boss asked you to do something you disagreed with

Answer Question