The World Bank

Updated Feb 19, 2015

4.0

Young Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at The World Bank in December 2014.

The first round included an online application including a personal essay. Letters if recommendation were requested for the second round. The final round was an interview at Washington dc. It was a day long interview consisting of a technal panel interview and a team case study.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The World Bank

Young Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took a year or moreinterviewed at The World Bank in January 2009.

I was among the 800 selected over 10,000 applicants to provide additional info. After that, I was among the 196 who got interviewed (they paid for the travel) in Jan.. Interview took the whole day with one hour lunch break(no lunch or meals provided). Mostly with different groups of people for open discussion. Worked on the computer for a little while. After two months, I got notified that I was not selected. In Sep. I got a call from them asking me to be a contractor, I rejected the offer.

Interview Questions
    • Interview questions were mostly related to being an economist. It did not match my background.   Answer Question