The Wunderman Network

Relevance Date Difficulty

Internship Interview

Internship
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at The Wunderman Network in April 2014.

Interview Details – I applied for an internship in February, and didn't hear back until April about a potential interview. After the in person interview I was notified mid-May over the phone that I did not get the position. The copywriter, Art Director, and HR Director that I interviewed with were all very nice, but the interview process overall was unorganized.

Interview Question – Why do you want to design for advertising?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at The Wunderman Network in April 2014.

Interview Details – Terrible interview management. Relatively quick turnaround between application and initial phone interview. Scheduled in-person interview with three different people, but the primary interviewer was changed day-of, and the secondary one was changed the hour-of, so she had no idea who I was or what I was interviewing for. Had to re-schedule an interview with the original secondary interviewer for few weeks later. Was told I would hear back by the end of the next week but it took another 2.5 before I got my rejection. The whole process took about 2.5 months, and I spoke to 6 people on 3 different occasions...all for a 12-week internship program. NOT WORTH IT.

Another friend applied for an internship with them and had the same experience -- 2.5 months of interviewing only to be told (the week before graduating) they had too many qualified applicants and couldn't bring them on.

Interview Question – "What reality TV show would you be on?"   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Account Coordinator
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at The Wunderman Network in December 2012.

Interview Details – HR reached out after I contacted for numerous informational interviews and an internal referral. Interviewed with about 4 people before process complete. After interview process was complete, however, I had to follow up numerous times with HR regarding the final decision. Timelines were inaccurate and communication on such was poor.

Interview Question – Pretty general questions - mostly conversational interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no mention that this was a contract to hire position before they made the offer. I will always ask this now going into interviews and recommend you do the same.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Account Director Interview

Senior Account Director

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at The Wunderman Network.

Interview Details – The interview process was clear, except I was not informed the position was contract... even though HR presented me with FTE benefits. After joining, I learned that apparently it was standard not to tell prospective hires that the gigs were contract, until the offer was made. Office and culture seemed nice, energetic.

Interview Question – HR lead told me that she didn't like being pressured when I shared that I was trying to secure their timing, which I asked because I'd received another offer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details –

Account Supervisor Interview

Account Supervisor

Interviewed at The Wunderman Network

Interview Details – Quick and to the point.

Interview Question – All were expected for a corporate environment.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Brtief and satistfactorty.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Senior Account Executive
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Wunderman Network.

Interview Details – Initially, the interview process was very pleasant/standard. I was contacted by HR to interview for a position on the Xbox team. Upon arriving, I was told I was actually interviewing for a position on T-Mobile. I completed the interview and received very positive feedback. I followed up with HR to address the account assignment confusion, to which the HR contact invited me back for a second round of interviews with the Xbox team. Again, when I arrived, I was told I would be interviewing with the T-Mobile account director. The interview went very well, I received immediate positive feedback from the director. I followed up with a thank you note to everyone included in the process. The response? Nothing. Never heard a word back from HR, nor anyone on the team. It's now been over 6 weeks, and I've found a position with a better and more organized company. I was not impressed with the internal confusion and mismangement of my interview experience.

Interview Question – All questions were very standard and predictable. Interview format was more conversational.   Answer Question

Database Developer Interview

Database Developer
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at The Wunderman Network in January 2010.

Interview Details – They were pleasant and thorough.

Interview Question – Do you know any card tricks?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Tricky

Account Supervisor Interview

Account Supervisor
Seattle, WA

I applied online and interviewed at The Wunderman Network.

Interview Details – I met with 2 team members on different days. One was the hiring manager and another was a potential colleague. When I didn't hear back when I was supposed to I emailed HR and was told that they were still interviewing candidates and I would be notified once a decision was made. After more than a week of not hearing back I contacted HR again. This time I was told that the team went with a different candidate. I get the impression if I hadn't followed up again I wouldn't have received any information.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or unexpected. The interviews covered the position and my experience.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Seattle, WA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at The Wunderman Network in January 2010.

Interview Details – In person interview after a one hour phone interview with recruiter and a 1 hr. in person interview with another internal recruiter. Candidates were paired with 2 interviewers at a time, over 3 separate 1 hour interviews. Questions around handling stressful situations with clients, what keeps you up at night, what are your greatest strengths, greatest weaknesses, how do you interact with your creative team, what do you perceive this client's greatest challenge to be.

Interview Question – What keeps you up at night?   View Answer

Z Graduate Program Interview

Z Graduate Program
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Wunderman Network.

Interview Details – Went through 3 rounds of interview. Needed to fill an online questionnaire and had a phone interview prior to actual interviews.

Interview Question – Most are competency questions: Tell me a time when you had to take the lead in a project.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was non-negotiable.

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Wunderman Network

Worked for The Wunderman Network? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Wunderman Network interview questions and advice. All 13 interview reviews posted anonymously by The Wunderman Network employees and interview candidates.