The Wunderman Network

10 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Account Director Interview

Senior Account Director

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at The Wunderman Network.

Interview Details – The interview process was clear, except I was not informed the position was contract... even though HR presented me with FTE benefits. After joining, I learned that apparently it was standard not to tell prospective hires that the gigs were contract, until the offer was made. Office and culture seemed nice, energetic.

Interview Question – HR lead told me that she didn't like being pressured when I shared that I was trying to secure their timing, which I asked because I'd received another offer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details –

Account Supervisor Interview

Account Supervisor

Interviewed at The Wunderman Network

Interview Details – Quick and to the point.

Interview Question – All were expected for a corporate environment.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Brtief and satistfactorty.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Senior Account Executive
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Wunderman Network.

Interview Details – Initially, the interview process was very pleasant/standard. I was contacted by HR to interview for a position on the Xbox team. Upon arriving, I was told I was actually interviewing for a position on T-Mobile. I completed the interview and received very positive feedback. I followed up with HR to address the account assignment confusion, to which the HR contact invited me back for a second round of interviews with the Xbox team. Again, when I arrived, I was told I would be interviewing with the T-Mobile account director. The interview went very well, I received immediate positive feedback from the director. I followed up with a thank you note to everyone included in the process. The response? Nothing. Never heard a word back from HR, nor anyone on the team. It's now been over 6 weeks, and I've found a position with a better and more organized company. I was not impressed with the internal confusion and mismangement of my interview experience.

Interview Question – All questions were very standard and predictable. Interview format was more conversational.   Answer Question

Database Developer Interview

Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at The Wunderman Network in January 2010.

Interview Details – They were pleasant and thorough.

Interview Question – Do you know any card tricks?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Tricky

Account Supervisor Interview

Account Supervisor
Seattle, WA

I applied online and interviewed at The Wunderman Network.

Interview Details – I met with 2 team members on different days. One was the hiring manager and another was a potential colleague. When I didn't hear back when I was supposed to I emailed HR and was told that they were still interviewing candidates and I would be notified once a decision was made. After more than a week of not hearing back I contacted HR again. This time I was told that the team went with a different candidate. I get the impression if I hadn't followed up again I wouldn't have received any information.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or unexpected. The interviews covered the position and my experience.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Seattle, WA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at The Wunderman Network in January 2010.

Interview Details – In person interview after a one hour phone interview with recruiter and a 1 hr. in person interview with another internal recruiter. Candidates were paired with 2 interviewers at a time, over 3 separate 1 hour interviews. Questions around handling stressful situations with clients, what keeps you up at night, what are your greatest strengths, greatest weaknesses, how do you interact with your creative team, what do you perceive this client's greatest challenge to be.

Interview Question – What keeps you up at night?   View Answer

Z Graduate Program Interview

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Wunderman Network.

Interview Details – Went through 3 rounds of interview. Needed to fill an online questionnaire and had a phone interview prior to actual interviews.

Interview Question – Most are competency questions: Tell me a time when you had to take the lead in a project.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was non-negotiable.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at The Wunderman Network in January 2013.

Interview Details – - A phone interview with the HR department to confirm a date to meet the department head
- A FtF interview with a direct superior to understand mutual expectations and seek clarification about job scope, resume, etc

Interview Question – Why should i hire you over other candidates?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at The Wunderman Network in October 2009.

Interview Details – It began with an initial phone screening done by HR; proceeded to a 1:1 interview in the office by the department hiring manager and HR; and finally proceeded to a group interview with key colleagues in the department. the agency always hires on a 3-month (usually) temp-to-hire basis, followed by an offer of fulltime, permanent employment if everyone agrees.

Interview Question – How would you handle being overloaded with commitments due in a given day?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to suggest the hourly rate while in the temp/contract phase, but there was no negotiation possible in relation to the offer at the fulltime, permanent phase. the salary was presented as "take it or leave it".

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at The Wunderman Network in September 2009.

Interview Details – It seemed like more of an informational interview where the various team members described the position to me, and kept asking if it was something I'd be interested in.

Interview Question – Coming from a director level position, why do you want this job?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Wunderman Network

Worked for The Wunderman Network? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Wunderman Network interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by The Wunderman Network employees and interview candidates.