The Wunderman Network Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated Feb 13, 2015

Senior Level Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at The Wunderman Network in January 2015.

Brief interview with HR, followed by four interviews with various team members working on a specific account that totaled over three hours. Each team member passed my resume to each other as they walked into the conference room to meet with me. None of them had reviewed it prior to my arrival.

One senior-level team member asked me to choose which job I could see myself in, neither of which was the job I was there to meet about! It was a complete circus and a waste of everyone's time. No one was appropriately briefed on the scope or scale of what HR was looking for.

I never received a follow-up from HR, but the experience was so bizarre, I'm certainly not pressing for answers. It is a total indication of the interdepartmental breakdowns this organization needs to iron out to move forward.

Interview Questions

Junior Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at The Wunderman Network in September 2010.

Interview was held with team leaders working for different clients, telling you about the nature of work. Each person was showed the design portfolio. Strong and weak points were discussed. Past experience and personal work ethic was discussed. All questions in my mind were answered. Everyone was very polite and respectful.

Interview Questions