The Wunderman Network Senior Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2014
Updated Aug 17, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Account Executive Interview

I applied online - interviewed at The Wunderman Network in October 2013.

After a phone interview I was asked to go in for in-person interview. I was supposed to meet with 4 people that day: one who would be my supervisor, then the account lead, third was a project manager and fourth another account person. The first few interviews went well, nothing unexpected. Then the fourth person never showed up to meet with me (they forgot). The HR person apologized and said they'd follow up with me in a few days. A week later I checked in, they said they were still deliberating and should know in a few days. Never heard back.

Interview Questions
  • This wasn't unexpected but I was asked about it several times as it sounded like this situation happened often: Tell me about a time when you've had to say "no" to a Client? or How do you handle difficult/demanding Clients?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Wunderman Network

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Wunderman Network.

Initially, the interview process was very pleasant/standard. I was contacted by HR to interview for a position on the Xbox team. Upon arriving, I was told I was actually interviewing for a position on T-Mobile. I completed the interview and received very positive feedback. I followed up with HR to address the account assignment confusion, to which the HR contact invited me back for a second round of interviews with the Xbox team. Again, when I arrived, I was told I would be interviewing with the T-Mobile account director. The interview went very well, I received immediate positive feedback from the director. I followed up with a thank you note to everyone included in the process. The response? Nothing. Never heard a word back from HR, nor anyone on the team. It's now been over 6 weeks, and I've found a position with a better and more organized company. I was not impressed with the internal confusion and mismangement of my interview experience.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were very standard and predictable. Interview format was more conversational.   Answer Question

Worked for The Wunderman Network? Contribute to the Community!