The Wunderman Network

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Account Executive Interview

Senior Account Executive
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Wunderman Network.

Interview Details – Initially, the interview process was very pleasant/standard. I was contacted by HR to interview for a position on the Xbox team. Upon arriving, I was told I was actually interviewing for a position on T-Mobile. I completed the interview and received very positive feedback. I followed up with HR to address the account assignment confusion, to which the HR contact invited me back for a second round of interviews with the Xbox team. Again, when I arrived, I was told I would be interviewing with the T-Mobile account director. The interview went very well, I received immediate positive feedback from the director. I followed up with a thank you note to everyone included in the process. The response? Nothing. Never heard a word back from HR, nor anyone on the team. It's now been over 6 weeks, and I've found a position with a better and more organized company. I was not impressed with the internal confusion and mismangement of my interview experience.

Interview Question – All questions were very standard and predictable. Interview format was more conversational.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Wunderman Network

Worked for The Wunderman Network? Contribute to the Community!