The Zappos Family

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

A Position With Zappos Interview

A Position With Zappos

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at The Zappos Family in January 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process was long but worth it! I started the process in November by submitting my resume. I was contacted maybe 2 weeks letter to submit a video application which I did. I then completed 3 phone interviews plus an onsite interview. The onsite interview was all day and lengthy. I met numerous people who asked me questions, some of which seemed to repeat but I never answered differently. I can only say you can't fake your way into a culture such as Zappos. Either you're down to earth and humble or not. Your personality should be genuine. If you are coming in for an interview I would suggest that you be yourself and try to connect with people there not just the ones that are interviewing you. During lunch don't be afraid to speak to people and introduce yourself. They will NOT bite! But again you can't FAKE it. If you are not a people person then Zappos is not for you. If you are typically in a bad mood then I would suggest you not even apply. If you are invited to come interview onsite JUST BE YOURSELF! DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT come in a suit and tie!!! let your personality shine and come in attire that expresses who you are.

Interview Question – What weird habit do I have. If I walked into a room what would be my theme song   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was a great experience. If I didn't get offered the job I would have applied again!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at The Zappos Family

Worked for The Zappos Family? Contribute to the Community!

The Zappos Family Videos

The Zappos Family – Why Work for Us?

Why join us? In January 2012, Zappos.com, Inc. and its subsidiaries were named #11 on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list. Find out why: http://www.Fortune.com/BestCompanies. And . . . we’re hiring like crazy… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Zappos Family A Position With Zappos interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Zappos Family employees and interview candidates.