The Zappos Family A Position With Zappos Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

A Position With Zappos Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at The Zappos Family in January 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was long but worth it! I started the process in November by submitting my resume. I was contacted maybe 2 weeks letter to submit a video application which I did. I then completed 3 phone interviews plus an onsite interview. The onsite interview was all day and lengthy. I met numerous people who asked me questions, some of which seemed to repeat but I never answered differently. I can only say you can't fake your way into a culture such as Zappos. Either you're down to earth and humble or not. Your personality should be genuine. If you are coming in for an interview I would suggest that you be yourself and try to connect with people there not just the ones that are interviewing you. During lunch don't be afraid to speak to people and introduce yourself. They will NOT bite! But again you can't FAKE it. If you are not a people person then Zappos is not for you. If you are typically in a bad mood then I would suggest you not even apply. If you are invited to come interview onsite JUST BE YOURSELF! DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT come in a suit and tie!!! let your personality shine and come in attire that expresses who you are.

Interview Questions

• What weird habit do I have. If I walked into a room what would be my theme song   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a great experience. If I didn't get offered the job I would have applied again!