The Zappos Family

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Loyalty Representative Interview

Customer Loyalty Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at The Zappos Family in May 2014.

Interview Details – At first the interview processed seemed different and fun, very much focused on culture. You actually take a few easy tests and then they uniquely ask you to self interview on cam answering five questions. They seemed to seriously consider me as a candidate being that I was a referral of someone else already employed there. However, I am out of state, and oddly enough for a company ahead of the curve such as Zappos, they were not open to an online Skype interview to make up for the long distance. Unable to fly down to interview, they immediately closed off my application abruptly. It was a bit odd being that they use quite a bit of technology in the hiring process, and make you "CAM" interview yourself, its a little hard to believe that an out of state Skype interview would be out of the question.

Interview Question – No real difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Customer Loyalty Representative Interview

Customer Loyalty Representative

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The Zappos Family.

Interview Details – The interview process may have changed since I interviewed. It's very informal. You may be asked questions that have absolutely nothing to do with retail or the job you're applying for. Be humble, do not try to sell yourself as if you are just the best customer service rep ever. Just be honest and bubbly.

Interview Question – You could be asked, what your theme song would be. You could also be asked, what super hero you would be. And why.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at The Zappos Family

Worked for The Zappos Family? Contribute to the Community!

The Zappos Family Videos

The Zappos Family – Why Work for Us?

Why join us? In January 2012, Zappos.com, Inc. and its subsidiaries were named #11 on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list. Find out why: http://www.Fortune.com/BestCompanies. And . . . we’re hiring like crazy… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Zappos Family Customer Loyalty Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Zappos Family employees and interview candidates.