The Zappos Family

Employer Engaged

The Zappos Family Customer Loyalty Representative Interview Questions

2.0

Customer Loyalty Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at The Zappos Family in May 2014.

At first the interview processed seemed different and fun, very much focused on culture. You actually take a few easy tests and then they uniquely ask you to self interview on cam answering five questions. They seemed to seriously consider me as a candidate being that I was a referral of someone else already employed there. However, I am out of state, and oddly enough for a company ahead of the curve such as Zappos, they were not open to an online Skype interview to make up for the long distance. Unable to fly down to interview, they immediately closed off my application abruptly. It was a bit odd being that they use quite a bit of technology in the hiring process, and make you "CAM" interview yourself, its a little hard to believe that an out of state Skype interview would be out of the question.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Zappos Family

Customer Loyalty Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at The Zappos Family.

The interview process may have changed since I interviewed. It's very informal. You may be asked questions that have absolutely nothing to do with retail or the job you're applying for. Be humble, do not try to sell yourself as if you are just the best customer service rep ever. Just be honest and bubbly.

Interview Questions
    • You could be asked, what your theme song would be. You could also be asked, what super hero you would be. And why.   Answer Question