The Zappos Family
www.jobs.zappos.com Las Vegas, NV 1000 to 5000 Employees

The Zappos Family Customer Loyalty Team Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Loyalty Team Representative Interview

Customer Loyalty Team Representative
Henderson, NV

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at The Zappos Family in July 2011.

Interview Details – Everyone at Zappos is friendly and outgoing. Hard not to notice that most were twenty and thirty-somethings. They are a magnet for that age group as they are known for their party atmosphere both in and out of the office. Unorthodox interview questions like "If you could decorate a conference room, what would your theme be?"

They promote heavily from within. I was looking for a starting position that I could use to advance to a position in a different department. Word of advice, don't inform them of your desire for career advancement. They want someone who has a strong desire to do the entry level job alone. They also want people who will fit with their company culture: be fun, a little weird, outgoing...no wallflowers need apply.

I wish I'd had known these helpful hints before my interview. Chalk six months up to a lengthy learning experience.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10, how weird are you?   View Answer
  • If you could decorate one of our conference rooms, what theme would you choose?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at The Zappos Family

Worked for The Zappos Family? Contribute to the Community!

The Zappos Family Videos

The Zappos Family – Why Work for Us?

Why join us? In January 2012, Zappos.com, Inc. and its subsidiaries were named #11 on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list. Find out why: http://www.Fortune.com/BestCompanies. And . . . we’re hiring like crazy… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Zappos Family Customer Loyalty Team Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Zappos Family employees and interview candidates.