The Zappos Family Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2014

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at The Zappos Family in March 2014.

A Challenge and an video interview

Other Interview Reviews for The Zappos Family

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at The Zappos Family in November 2013.

Had to submit an application/resume with the option of a video cover letter (which I did!), an online Take the Interview, and an online challenge. Challenges and interviews were fun and different from any other companies hiring process. Received notification that I was a top candidate for a position and flew out to Vegas for final rounds. Best onsite interview I have ever had - meet and greets, challenges, one on one interviews, and meals/happy hours to really get to know the team. Loved the entire visit! Received an offer a week later and accepted right away.

Interview Questions
    • Expect fun/innovative questions and technical questions - be yourself and be passionate!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at The Zappos Family in October 2013.

First step is turning in your resume, (video) cover letter, and any additional materials (portfolio, etc). Following that they had you complete a project on "mind sumo" that related to the position you were applying for. Finally you do a video interview where you record your answers via web cam.

Interview Questions
    • What three items would you bring with you to a deserted island?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

There was a recorded virtual interview.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at The Zappos Family in March 2013.

Pretty brief. Just 8 questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for The Zappos Family? Contribute to the Community!