Intuit
3.7 of 5 1,425 reviews
www.intuit.com Mountain View, CA 5000+ Employees

Intuit Software Engineering Intern Interview Question (student candidate)

I interviewed in Berkeley, CA and was asked:
"The abstract class question was posed differently- he said something along the lines of "Suppose you have an interface in which certain aspects of the implementation could be defined and those would carry over to classes implementing it- when do you think that would be useful?" .""
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Software Engineering Intern Interview Review - one of 309 Intuit Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
The first thing I said was something like "Well, that sounds an awful lot like an abstract class, which I would use in XYZ instead of an interface because ABC." Be sure to mention the idea of templates, and how abstract classes and interfaces can be used as such.
- Interview Candidate on Dec 11, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Intuit – Why Work for Us?

If you're ready to create, innovate and be part of something big, then you've come to the right place. Our passion for innovation allows us to take risks and try new, ingenious ways to help our customers achieve their… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intuit interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Intuit employees and interview candidates.