Quest Diagnostics

www.questdiagnostics.com
Profile Unclaimed

Interview Question

Teleinterviewer Interview(Student Candidate) Lees Summit, MO

The biggest disappointment was the strict attendance

policy. I work a full time job during the day, and I often have weekend lake plans during the summer. During the phone interview I specifically asked the interviewer if it was a problem for me to take off during the summer for vacation and such. He had stated that it was not a problem at all, as long as I knew I wouldn't be paid for it. This statement was in direct conflict of what the site supervisor told me. The second disappointment was the fact that the on site training was not 4 weeks of traveling to the Lees Summit office M-F, but 4 weeks in the training center and a minimum of 2-4 weeks in the bank of cubicles set up for the "At Home" department . A person must pass client accuracy tests before being set free to work at home. Makes sense, but traveling to and from Lees Summit every day for 8 weeks or more is going to be a huge gas cost and inconvenience. For me........ I am set to start the training class on February 4th. I need the extra income, but the daunting thought of working 70+ hours a week is a little daunting.
Answer

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.