Royal Dutch Shell
www.shell.com The Hague, Netherlands 5000+ Employees

Royal Dutch Shell Category Manager - Contracts & Procurement Interview Question

I interviewed in New Orleans, LA and was asked:
"The case study is something you cannot really prepare for. A scenario is presented to you and you have to answer a series of questions, based on the background information that is given to you. You are asked to answer these questions as though you are the CEO of the company. I don't remember exactly the question that was asked, but I do remember that there were some questions that tested ethics and others that looked at your strategic/problem solving skills."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Category Manager - Contracts & Procurement Interview Review - one of 197 Royal Dutch Shell Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
Hello,
I applied online, passed the online assessments since almost 1 month and still waiting for them to determine the date of the phone interview, it's been a long time.
Have you attended the Shell Recruitment Day?
mech.engineer10@gmail.com
- Mechanical Engineer on Apr 14, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Royal Dutch Shell interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Royal Dutch Shell employees and interview candidates.